The meandering thoughts of a modern-day hearth witch.


Wednesday 19 October 2011

Gratitude Diary

My personal task for this week is to keep a 'gratitude diary' - each day I am writing down things that I am grateful for. The idea is that the more you take note of the positives, the more your mind looks for good things and will see more positives. 

Today I have lots of things I am thankful for - here are just a few:

* Hearing this on my way in to work this morning - it brought back happy memories of being at home as a youngster, watching 'Top of the Pops 2' with my dad. An old favourite refreshed in my mind.


* A lovely evening of catching up and laughter with a good friend.
* A night sky so clear that I can see a million stars. 
 * The goodwill of work colleagues who have made me feel very welcome in my new job.
 * A partner who is incredibly supportive of me and my aspirations. 

What are you grateful for today? 

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I truly love to hear your contributions.

Related Posts with Thumbnailslinkwithin_text='From the same cauldron...'