The meandering thoughts of a modern-day hearth witch.


Thursday 20 October 2011

Gratitude Diary - Day Two

Today I am grateful for...

* ...a few precious moments spent at the allotment, to collect some produce to take to my Mum's tomorrow - and seeing that we still have exciting things growing.


* ...sometimes, being in the right place at the right time.


* ...a camera to capture these precious moments and an eye to see them.

*...being thanked for my hard work this term. 

*...that I'm now on holiday from work for just over a week - and I can spend some time with my loved ones.

What are you thankful for? 

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I truly love to hear your contributions.

Related Posts with Thumbnailslinkwithin_text='From the same cauldron...'