The meandering thoughts of a modern-day hearth witch.


Tuesday 31 August 2010

Which Witch? (Part Four)

Spells



What was the first spell you did?
I would say it was more of a ritual than a spell, but it was for healing and improving self-esteem, at a time when I was battling depression. You can find it here.

What was the latest?
A protective charm to guard against negative emotional influences. 

Ever done a love spell?
Absolutely not. The individual’s right to free will should not be meddled with. I did a wonderful spell to attract positivity to my life last year and I was blessed that that came in the form of love, with B, but that was not a specified outcome. 

A job spell?
No. Again, I would not like to influence others. What I would do is a ritual or spell which improves self-belief or confidence, or to calm nerves. 

A healing spell?
Healing is what I do most often. 


Cryptozoology

Flight of the Phoenix by Shut up and Whisper

Do you believe in Vampires?
Energy-vampires, yes. 

Werewolves?
Hmmm I’d say no, but then all mythology comes from somewhere. I believe they exist as a projection of something within all humanity. The ability to turn into an ‘animal’ or ‘monster’ is present within everyone – just not in the literal sense.

Shape shifters?
Not in the literal sense, although I think energies around us are able to take on many forms. I also believe in shifting astrally.

Elves? Faeries? Dragons? Nymphs? Sprites? Mermaids? Sirens? Satyrs?
Why not?

Ghosts/Spirits?
Yes

Ever "seen" any of the above?
Yes

Do you have one of them as a personal guardian?
We all have guardians. Some people just ‘see’ or sense them in different ways.

1 musings:

Faeryfay said...

Hi Hearthwitch, I am really enjoying your latest posts. I, too am a type of kitchen/hearthwitch.
Blessed Be!:-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I truly love to hear your contributions.

Related Posts with Thumbnailslinkwithin_text='From the same cauldron...'