The meandering thoughts of a modern-day hearth witch.


Monday 21 June 2010

The Triumphant Light


Today marks the Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere. 

The point on the Wheel of the Year is directly opposite Yule; the counterbalance to the darkest of moments.

Today, sunlight is triumphant.

Whether you are lighting the Litha fires, celebrating with a family feast or, like me,  simply enjoying the enchantment of this Midsummer Night in the quiet of your own garden, I wish you a wonderful, magickal evening.

Solstice blessings one and all. 

2 musings:

Celia said...

I am counting down to Autumn.....I am an autumn spirit and miss it terribly.....

Amy said...

Aww, yeah I know what you mean. I love the still-warm but the leaves are going crackly time! Halloween/Samhain is definitely my favourite sabbat. It's lovely to see everything so alive at the moment though. Blessings.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I truly love to hear your contributions.

Related Posts with Thumbnailslinkwithin_text='From the same cauldron...'