The meandering thoughts of a modern-day hearth witch.


Saturday 15 May 2010

Ouch!

Today, while carrying a somewhat heavy box of my kids' books to be marked, this happened...


Down a step I step, straight onto one laptop charger. Over on my foot I go with all my weight, plus that of thirty-odd books.  Crunch goes my foot. Green goes my face and I collapse on the floor. 

OWWWW!

Thankfully I have a wonderful boy who knows first-aid and can lift me like I weigh no more than a feather. 

I wonder what the kids will say when they see me hop in with crutches on Monday...

5 musings:

Tezzie said...

Ouch, is right! That looks terrible...is it broken or sprained? Hope it gets better soon...poor you! :(

Little Messy Missy said...

Is it broke? It looks way bad! Dammit you are just going to have to sit around and watch tv! Hahahaha
Hope it heals fast.

Amy said...

Just badly sprained I think (hope!). Thanks girls - lots of rest and cups of tea here. :)

C said...

Oooooouchhhhhhhh ooooh hope its not too painful and gets better soon x x x

Willow said...

OW! I hope it's not broken! Feel better soon and take lots of Advil (it helps with swelling).

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I truly love to hear your contributions.

Related Posts with Thumbnailslinkwithin_text='From the same cauldron...'