The meandering thoughts of a modern-day hearth witch.


Thursday 8 April 2010

A short walk...

...along a path that meandered and twisted, turning into a long sun-kissed stroll.


Who wouldn't want to hang out in a field with these cute little chaps for a while?


I'm not sure who was more curious and keen to have a nosey - them or us.


And while we were out and about enjoying the, surprisingly warm, spring sunshine, we realised that the hedgerows and fields were teeming with clumps of freshly sprouting nettles - a fantastic opportunity for foraging. More to come on that later. 

The blessing of a two week break from school seems truly wonderful today, as I get the chance to enjoy being outdoors in the bright sunlight. Even my marking can be done from my window-seat with the windows wide open and a glass of elderflower cordial. I hope you too get the chance to be outdoors. Enjoy!

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I truly love to hear your contributions.

Related Posts with Thumbnailslinkwithin_text='From the same cauldron...'