The meandering thoughts of a modern-day hearth witch.


Friday 26 March 2010

Growth

Some of my Spring sown seeds (okay, bulbs) are already beginning to sprout!


A mere couple of weeks ago, I planted a variety of summer flowering bulbs in my big tub outside. As I had some left over, I put a few into small pots which are currently sitting on my kitchen windowsill.

These anemones must be feeling nourished by the cosiness of this little terracotta pot, because they have shot up proudly! Realising that you have nurtured life and growth has come from something you have planted is a real joy and privilege. I'm very excited to see the colourful flowers brightening my kitchen in a few more weeks.

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I truly love to hear your contributions.

Related Posts with Thumbnailslinkwithin_text='From the same cauldron...'