The meandering thoughts of a modern-day hearth witch.


Friday 12 March 2010

Escapism

Secret buddy you are an angel! Not only did I have a little packet of treats at the start of the week but today I found a copy of 'Country Living' in my pigeon-hole with a little note telling me to enjoy my weekend.


Which I undoubtedly will. Earl Grey tea, chocolate chip cookies and a magazine filled with gorgeous images of cheerful Spring gardens and beautiful country kitchens. Bliss.*


* What cheers me most is the fact that this doesn't really count as 'escapism' any more as my current surroundings are so quaint they may have been torn right out of this magazine's pages.

0 musings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I truly love to hear your contributions.

Related Posts with Thumbnailslinkwithin_text='From the same cauldron...'